Thursday 1 March 2012

Link and Learn - How It All Started

I know many friends who are thinking of starting a business or are trying to grow their startups. So whenever I come across interesting events that could benefit them, I send them invites. Similarly, my friends invite me to events that they think would be useful for me. So I am starting this blog to keep track of interesting and useful events that help launch and scale startups.

I invited 10 of my friends who I thought could benefit from the 85Broads networking event on 29 Feb 2012. Those 6 that came to the event, found it interesting and made some new friends and business contacts. Yes, this is a leap year! It is a reminder to many of us that we can take that leap of faith and start new businesses.

Bootstrapping Bootcamp  
Where: Roberts Building, UCLLondon WC1E 7JE  
When: Thu, 1 March, 18:30 – 20:30
Who: Lead and facilitated by: Salim Virani, Founder of Leancamp and 5 startups.
Where: Edwards Wildman, 69 Old Broad St, London, EC2M 1QS
When: Thu, 1 March, 15:00 – 20:30
Who: selection of Angels

Please email me  if you know of any interesting events that would benefit others.

No comments:

Post a Comment